Barefoot luxury sister resorts Kudadoo Non-public Island and Hurawalhi Island Resort have unveiled their 2022 programmes for friends to celebrate the festive year in the Maldives’ Lhaviyani Atoll.
The celebrations start from Saturday 24th December and into the new calendar year, just about every with focused programmes of festivities.
Kudadoo Maldives Non-public Island is an unique personal island comprising just 15-villas, fantastic for an intimate festive getaway.
Its mantra ‘Anything. Whenever. Anywhere’ ensures every guest will be taken treatment of by their personal butler to curate a personalised keep.
The thoroughly inclusive method comprises endless spa treatment options, over and underwater pursuits and bespoke dining experiences.
Some highlights of this year’s festive programme are:
- Festive remedies at the award-successful Sulha Spa with Hania Opienski, a Learn of Wellness
- Undersea meditation below the IndianOcean at Hurawalhi’s 5.8 Undersea restaurant
- Bespoke excursions on the Bella Yacht* and snorkel at the most distant reefs in the Lhaviyani Atoll or take a look at close by islands with a non-public picnic
- Large Sport Fishing* and browsing for a fish these types of as Crimson Snapper, Yellow Fin Tuna, and Wahoo
- Private Champagne 5.8 Breakfast* at the Undersea 5.8 cafe with a photo-shoot
*At an further charge
Friends can celebrate with loved types at laid-back luxe resort Hurawalhi.
The grown ups only (little ones over 12) escape gives relaxing treatments at the multi-award winning Duniye Spa, culinary journeys at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant and alternatives to check out the marine life up near along with the island’s in residence marine biologist.
Highlights of the festive programme include:
- 7-training course evening meal at the all-glass 5.8 Undersea Cafe, the largest of its form in the Maldives, complete with musical amusement from a Swarovski flautist (also offered to visitors from Kudadoo)
- Xmas sector with neighborhood and seasonal culinary specialities
- Hurawalhi’s Jingle Christmas Get together with a reside Maldivian band
- 5-study course food at the Govt Chef’s Desk with a bespoke festive menu inspired by the Executive Chef’s culinary track record
- Underwater treasure hunt, friends can snorkel in the lagoon to win a choice of prizes, like a 5-evening remain at Hurawalhi
- Bioluminescent night dive at the Anemone Thila dive site to check out the bioluminescent colors alight
For much more information on the Hurawalhi Island vacation resort, remember to stop by www.hurawalhi.com and for further more aspects on Kudadoo Maldives Personal Island, make sure you pay a visit to www.kudadoo.com